I.The owner of the hotel and at the same time the Administrator of Personal Data is:
AZET Sp. z o.o. ul. Przyjacielska 4/9, 20-704 Lublin, NIP: 712 33 49 867 conducting business activity under the name Weiser Hotel***, al. M. Kromera 16, 51-163 Wrocław,
II. The administrator of personal data informs
that the personal data provided will be processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), abbreviated to RODO.
III. We collect personal data,
which are necessary to make a reservation of a stay, and to provide a comprehensive hotel service.
IV. Providing personal data by the Customer
and consent to their processing is voluntary, although it is necessary in order to make a reservation of the stay and hotel service.
V.We collect data during the
- reservation process via the webpage
- reservation process made in person at the hotel, by phone or e-mail, as well as during check-in at the hotel.
Data can also be obtained from our partners from booking portals (Booking.com, HRS, event organisers, etc.), if you have given your consent.
VI. We collect the following data:
During the booking through the website, it is possible to create a customer account or create a one-time booking.
1. When creating an account on the hotel's website, the client sets up an account password and provides the following data:
a) Name and Surname
b) Address (street, house/apartment number, postal code and city)
c) Telephone number
d) E-mail address
- When making a one-time reservation through the website, the scope of collected data is the same as when creating an account, plus the country of residence.
2. During bookings made in person, by phone or e-mail or by chat, as well as when reporting to the hotel, the following data are collected:
a) Name and Surname;
b) Address (street, house/apartment number, postal code and city);
c) Telephone number;
d) E-mail address;
e)Company details including NIP number (in case of an invoice);
f) Customer's vehicle registration number (if using a hotel parking)
g) Identity document number.
3. Children's data such as name, surname, nationality and date of birth are collected only from their parents or legal guardians in order to determine their age and discounts and for statistical purposes (obligatory CSO and climate fee).
4. When using the hotel's website, additional information is automatically collected (IP address assigned to the computer from which the hotel's website was accessed, external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type).
VII. We use the collected data for the following purposes:
1. Fulfillment of our obligations towards clients.
2. Handling of room reservations and applications for accommodation:
creation and storage of legal documentation in accordance with accounting standards.
3. Customer stay at the hotel:
monitoring of the use of services (telephone, bar, pay TV, etc.)
room access management,
internal management of lists of clients who behaved improperly during their stay at the hotel (aggressive and antisocial behaviour, breach of contract with the hotel, breach of security rules, theft, damage and vandalism, payment problems).
4.Improvement of hotel service, in particular:
processing of customer's personal data as part of our marketing programme - in order to conduct marketing activities, promote brands and learn more about customer requirements and wishes,
better adaptation of our products and services to customer requirements,
adaptation of commercial offers and promotions sent to the customer,
informing the customer about special offers and new hotel services.
5. Customer relationship management before, during and after the stay:
loyalty program support,
segmentation operations based on booking history and customer preferences - in order to send the customer customized messages,
create statistics and calculation of business results, as well as reporting,
provide contextual data used by the offering tool when a customer visits a hotel's website or book a hotel,
send newsletters, promotions and offers of tourist and hotel services, as well as telephone contact with the customer,
handle requests for cancellation of subscriptions, promotions, tourist offers and satisfaction surveys,
ake into account the right to object.
6. Improvement of hotel services, in particular:
offering the customer the benefits of the loyalty program.
7. Ensuring security and improving the use of the hotel's websites, including:
implementing security and anti-fraud measures.
8. Ensure compliance with legal regulations (e.g. for keeping accounting documents).
VIII. Access to the personal data of customers is only granted
to authorised hotel staff and processors with whom separate contracts have been concluded (hotel service subcontractors). Data may also be made available to authorized entities on the basis of applicable laws.
IX. Weiser Hotel ***
takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, to ensure maximum protection of personal data of our customers.
X. When the client provides us with credit card details
during the booking process, he is redirected to the merchant's payment card site, which ensures the security of the transaction.
XI. The customers of Weiser Hotel*** have the right of access to the content of the data,
the right of correction, the right of data transfer and the right to receive a copy of the personal data processed by the hotel. In addition, the right to withdraw your consent at any time, to demand a limitation of their processing, deletion, and the right to be forgotten in the case of processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
XII. Data collected for the purpose of providing hotel services
will be processed for the period specified by law, and in the case of data collected on the basis of consent until its revocation.
XIII. Data collected from monitoring
are deleted after a maximum of 14 days from the date of registration.
XIV. If it is found
If it is found that personal data are processed illegally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
XV. Contact with the person responsible
for personal data protection is possible in the hotel's office or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
XVI. Cookies Policy
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Service User and are intended for use on the website of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of their storage on the final device and a unique number.
3. The operator of the Service is the entity placing cookies on the final device of the Service User and gaining access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the websites, which enables them to improve their structure and content;
maintain the session of the Website User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
define the user profile in order to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular Google networks.
5. There are two basic types of cookies used in the Service: "session" cookies and "permanent" cookies. Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the User's final device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for web browsing (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User's end device by default. Users of the Service may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of your web browser.
8. Cookies placed in the end device of Service User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.
10.Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google's network, to display ads tailored to the way you use the Service. For this purpose, they may store information about the user's navigation path or time spent on the website.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected through Google's advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
12. Cookie management - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
14. In order to manage the cookie settings, find your web browser/system in the list below, type in google.com the phrase in brackets and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (Internet Explorer cookie management)
- Chrome (Chrome cookie management)
- Safari (Safari Windows cookie management)
- Firefox (Firefox cookie management)
- Opera (Opera cookie management)
- Android (Android cookie management)
- Safari (Safari iOS cookie management)
- Windows Phone (Windows Phone cookie management)
- Blackberry (Blackberry cookie management)
Weiser Hotel*** reserves the right to change, modify or correct this policy at any time.